Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chicken Barbecue

Mark and I (and now also Kelsea) love chicken and barbeque. Then guess what's the next dish I cooked? Chicken + BBQ Sauce = Chicken BBQ! I don't know how to make BBQ sauce yet so I asked help from Mother's Best :)

Chicken BBQ w/ veggies on the side
Mother's Best's Barbecue Marinade already comes with meat tenderizer. From it's instruction, meat must be marinated for 1 to 3 hours but I marinated the chicken overnight. I also put calamansi and a little bit of sugar.

Meat can be cooked by roasting or grilling. But since we don't have an oven or griller yet, I had no choice but to fry instead. It was "edible" (hahaha pwede na!) but I think making my own barbecue marinade would be better. Gotta try it soon! Watch out for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment